WALMART Pharmacies fill millions of prescriptions and employ numerous pharmacists each year. Devastatingly these WALMART pharmacists make innumerable mistakes. WALMART Pharmacy errors include:
– Dispersing Wrong Dosages
– Pharmacy Mislabeling Mistakes
– Dispersing Incorrect Medications
– Dispersing Wrong Medications
– Other Prescription Errors
While there are numerous WALMART prescription errors, not all are actionable. A victim of a pharmacy error may only recover compensation for the resulting harm when there are quantifiable damages often ones with devastating consequences.
Pharmacies and pharmacists owe patients a duty of care to dispense drugs in a safe and diligent manner. This duty requires that pharmacist dispense the correct medications, the proper dosages and that the medication is dispersed to the correct patient. When there is a breach of that duty, it is necessary to hold the pharmacy accountable to compensate victims and bring about necessary changes to pharmacy’s policies and procedures.
Most common WALMART Pharmacy Errors:
– WALMART Pharmacy Overdose Errors — An overdose error could be the result of the if the dosage dispensed is incorrect.
– WALMART Pharmacy Underdose Errors — A patient with a serious medical condition, receiving less than the required dose can be injured as a result of receiving a dangerously low dose.
– WALMART Pharmacy Error Resulting in Toxicity — Toxicity can result from an extremely high dosage of a filled prescription.
– Poisoning Resulting from WALMART Pharmacy Error — A patient can be poised if the prescription is not accurately filled.
– Death Resulting from WALMART Pharmacy Error — Most devastatingly a pharmacy error can result in the death of a patient. Although it is completely preventable, there are many deaths that are linked pharmacies and their errors.
For additional information on WALMART Pharmacy Errors, a link has been included below: https://dianalegal.com/protecting-your-family-from-prescription-errors/
If you have any questions or concerns as it relates WALMART pharmacy error we encourage you to reach out to one of our experienced Pharmacy Error Attorneys at 619-432-5145.