RITE AID Pharmacies fill millions of prescriptions and employ numerous pharmacists each year. Devastatingly these RITE AID pharmacists make innumerable mistakes. RITE AID Pharmacy mistakes include:
– Dispersing Wrong Dosages
– Pharmacy Mislabeling Mistakes
– Dispersing Incorrect Medications
– Dispersing Wrong Medications
– Other Prescription Mistakes
While there are numerous RITE AID prescription mistakes, not all are actionable. A victim of a pharmacy mistake may only recover compensation for the resulting harm when there are quantifiable damages often ones with devastating consequences.
Pharmacies and pharmacists owe patients a duty of care to dispense drugs in a safe and diligent manner. This duty requires that pharmacist dispense the correct medications, the proper dosages and that the medication is dispersed to the correct patient. When there is a breach of that duty, it is necessary to hold the pharmacy accountable to compensate victims and bring about necessary changes to pharmacy’s policies and procedures.
Most common RITE AID Pharmacy Mistakes:
– RITE AID Pharmacy Overdose Mistakes — An overdose mistake could be the result of the if the dosage dispensed is incorrect.
– RITE AID Pharmacy Underdose Mistakes — A patient with a serious medical condition, receiving less than the required dose can be injured as a result of receiving a dangerously low dose.
– RITE AID Pharmacy Mistakes Resulting in Toxicity — Toxicity can result from an extremely high dosage of a filled prescription.
– Poisoning Resulting from RITE AID Pharmacy Mistakes — A patient can be poised if the prescription is not accurately filled.
– Death Resulting from RITE AID Pharmacy Mistakes — Most devastatingly a pharmacy mistake can result in the death of a patient.
Although it is completely preventable, there are many deaths that are linked pharmacies and their mistake.
For additional information on RITE AID Pharmacy Mistakes, a link has been included below: https://dianalegal.com/protecting-your-family-from-prescription-errors/
If you have any questions or concerns as it relates RITE AID pharmacy mistakes we encourage you to reach out to one of our experienced Pharmacy Mistakes Attorneys at 619-432-5145.